This term we have started our Digital Wizards club. The club is open to all year 5 and year 6 pupils.
What can Digital Wizards do?
- Take part in the lunch time club to enjoy using, developing and sharing their own ICT skills.
- Keep technology spaces clean and tidy and serviced.
- Report broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Review apps and software and make recommendations.
- Raise the profile of ICT in the school.
- Write instructions for different pieces of software or apps.
- Make governors more aware of the importance of ICT in all areas of the school.
- Help to inform and enforce the school’s e-safety policies.