You will find all of the information that you need on day-to-day life in our nursery classroom on this page.
Nursery Staff are
Information for new parents:
When your child arrives at school between 8.40am and 8.50am there will be a member of staff to meet them at the covered area gate.
Children will be provided with milk and fruit during playtime.
If you would like your child to have fruit, please send £1 every Monday morning in a bag or envelope with their name on it.
Your child can be collected from the covered area gate at 11.20am. We ask all parents or guardians that if someone else is collecting your child from school then please send in a signed letter specifying the names and days of those collecting them. Please be patient with us, it takes a little bit of time but we do get to know all of your new faces in time!
At school your child will need:
- A change of clothes in case of accidents (we are currently not able to pass out any clothes)
- If you can, we also ask that you provide waterproof outdoor clothing for those rainy days.
Our topic for the Autumn Term is ‘When I Fall Asleep’. Attached is the blackboard which has all the information regarding the topic and what we will be covering can be found below.
TenTen is a resource that we use for Religious Education in school. Please click the links below for their latest newsletter and links to daily prayer.
If your child needs to stay at home due to lockdown or a bubble lockdown in school, work will be set for your child through Seesaw. We also use Seesaw for our weekly homework.
If your child needs to self-isolate, please complete the following activities to support your child’s learning. Please click on the links below in blue:
- In nursery we use Jolly Phonics to learn our sounds. Please use the link below to sing along and learn the Jolly Phonics songs.
Please click on the links in blue to access activity sheets:
2. Letter formation
3. Number formation
4. Pencil Control
5. There are lots of other practical things that we can do to help prepare our child for school. If your child is not yet as confident in some of these things then please use this time to practice these important skills with your child.
6. Enjoy singing nursery rhymes together. How many can you learn?
Your child will be working on their individual targets in class. To support their learning please look through the following sheets. These are the next steps of learning through your child’s Mathematical Development and Language, Literacy and Communication Development. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.