Please click the links below to find out about our class topics.
TenTen is a resource that we use for Religious Education in school. Please click the links below for their latest newsletter.
If your child needs to self-isolate, please choose from the activities below to continue their learning. Click on the activities and follow the links. Many thanks.
In addition to this perhaps your child could practise the following;
- Putting on their coat independently.
- Putting on their shoes and socks independently.
- Writing their name.
- Writing numbers to 10 (Reception) or 20 (Year 1)
- Using a scissors.
- Counting to 20 forwards and backwards. Jack Hartmann has lots of counting songs on YouTube.
- Singing the Jolly Phonics songs which can be found on YouTube.
Follow the links below to find the outcomes which will be discussed during Parents Evening telephone calls. These outcomes could also be worked on if your child has to isolate.