Skip to main content
- To provide a living and working example of a Catholic Community.
- To create a secure, stimulating environment in which everyone has the opportunity to develop spiritually, morally, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually in an ethos informed by Catholic Christian values.
- To enhance the ethos of the school by fostering Catholic Christian values and actions through caring, considerate and sympathetic attitudes from staff, governors, parents and pupils.
- To nurture in all pupils positive attitudes towards learning, enabling them to adapt to new ideas and methods and thereby achieve their full potential through the acquisition of relevant knowledge and skills.
- To help all pupils develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and debate rationally and apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
- To help pupils acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world.
- To promote equality of opportunity within the school and respect for all irrespective of sex, nationality, colour, creed, background, intellectual ability, emotional, social or physical disability.